Storage and Security Cages - Lift Up to 4000 lbs.
Or ... are you Looking for Better Storage and Security Options?
Lift and Grow is the Cannabis and Hemp Growers undisputed leader in lifting heavy objects. Our grow light lifting machines offer growers a way to move up to 100 grow lights in increments as small as 1 mm. Our Storage and Security Cages can lift up to 4000 lbs, can be as large as 13 feet by 6 feet and provide unparalleled security for your products.
Every day you pay for empty open area that could be used for excellent storage.
Overhead lifts are easily bolted into your ceilings. Existing shelves stay put and you nearly double your storage without a remodel.
- Overhead storage is safe, reliable and easy to use.
- Push the button and in moments your goods are right at your fingertips.
- Push the button and everything is up and out of the way.
- Taking inventory is easy because you see exactly where everything is.
- You also get built in security, because it is overhead, can be locked and no one can tamper with it.
Over the last 28 years our lifts have become the gold standard for overhead storage.
We have over 10,250 installations and our clients include every major US retailer.
- You can have overhead lifts or wall mounted lifts.
- The overhead lifts can carry 1,000 to 4,000 pounds depending on the motor.
Call us today at 651-777-1554 or contact us here.
Oregon Ducks Storage Solution
View a video of a secure storage cage we installed at the University of Oregon
The Oregon Ducks had a problem of what to do with all of their athletic equipment.
Lift and Store came to the rescue with an awesome solution.
The Oregon Ducks football program is a college football team for the University of Oregon, located in the U.S. state of Oregon.
View some select images of our storage systems (click on any image to see a larger version):
Ready to Connect With Us and Get Started?
Let us know about what you need and we'll focus our response on you.
Lift and Grow Safety Features
Each machine is equipped with six key safety features:
- Electric Motor Brake: Positively locks load in place at any position. Engages automatically when power is removed.
- Momentary Switches: Operator must be engaged with machine to operate. Releasing switch positively locks machine in place.
- Free-fall Arrestor: In the unlikely case that motor and chain drive fail, arrestor positively stops load in inches
- Lifting Cables: Made of high strength aircraft grade steel, cables are rated to 2,500 pounds each. Melting point is over 1,600 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Safety Cables: ¼” aluminum cables are rated to 2,000 pounds each and back up lifting cables.
- Upper Limits switches: Double fail safe upper limit prevents machine from overwinding and causing damage.
- Payload Capacity: 850 pounds of active load per eight feet. Up to 72 feet per machine depending on load design.
Why Do Advanced Safety Features Matter?
You want a lift machine system that is guaranteed to pass muster with regulators and last a long time. We have dealt with regulators in multiple countries for the past 27 years and our machines are built to last.