Lift and Grow offers indoor and greenhouse growers a safe, efficient and effective method to move any type of grow light, ventilation or heating system. Our patent pending systems deliver feedback on when, how much, and by whom lights were moved. This solution provides deep insight into operations.
Lift and Grow — Features & Benefits
- Adjustable lighting allows movements as small as one millimeter to achieve ideal distance from canopy at all times
- Works overhead and integrates with Multi-tier Grow systems
- Works with new or retrofitted operations
- Machine is aware of its location and can integrate into grow systems or ERP
- One button system control, allows one technician to adjust to 72 or more grow lights at a time
- Eliminates need for ladders to adjust and change all lights
- Six safety features built into each machines
- Food-grade grease in all components
- We can cover more than 2100 square feet of canopy with one machine.
- We can also custom design any size room for you.
- Keeping the right light on an indoor grown product reduces energy use, heat load, and increases grow efficiency
- The system delivers clear ROI through increased production, energy reduction, labor reduction and heat load reduction
- Light moving ‘event logging’ helps you achieve faster and more consistent harvest rates
- Improves efficiency of operations by virtually eliminating employee time needed for moving lights
- Reduces chance of lost time and workers compensation claims from ladder related injuries
- Eases maintenance and cultivation tasks
Lift and Grow Safety Features
Each machine is equipped with six key safety features:
- Electric Motor Brake: Positively locks load in place at any position. Engages automatically when power is removed.
- Momentary Switches: Operator must be engaged with machine to operate. Releasing switch positively locks machine in place.
- Free-fall Arrestor: In the unlikely case that motor and chain drive fail, arrestor positively stops load in inches
- Lifting Cables: Made of high strength aircraft grade steel, cables are rated to 2,500 pounds each. Melting point is over 1,600 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Safety Cables: ¼” aluminum cables are rated to 2,000 pounds each and back up lifting cables.
- Upper Limits switches: Double fail safe upper limit prevents machine from overwinding and causing damage.
- Payload Capacity: 850 pounds of active load per eight feet. Up to 72 feet per machine depending on load design.
Why Do Advanced Safety Features Matter?
You want a lift machine system that is guaranteed to pass muster with regulators and last a long time. We have dealt with regulators in multiple countries for the past 27 years and our machines are built to last.
About Lift and Grow
Technology and Innovation
The successful integration of Lift and Grow machines with your ERP and grow management systems is the key to enhanced production. Our Machines are “Aware” of their height and location and report on who moved them by how much and when. Our machines can move as little as one millimeter, as often as needed. Our system offers open APIs. We also offer programming services to help build the integration bridge between our machines and your systems. Talk with your Lift and Grow sales representative to learn more.
Lift and Grow is partnering with many companies including those in the cannabis light systems, vertical racking, airflow businesses. We will be glad to work with your existing systems to retrofit what you have or collaborate on your new production facility.
Lift and Grow is a division of Lift and Store. Lift and Store has moved heavy loads into unused spaces for 27 years. We create customized movable overhead lighting and storage solutions for all types of businesses. We have over 10,500 installations in every state and multiple countries. Our patented and pending systems can be configured for an infinite number of room designs, no matter the size or shape, and will help you take advantage of your underutilized overhead space. For more information visit www.liftnstore.com
Made in the USA
Lift and Grow is a division of Lift and Store and all of our products are proudly made in the United States of America.
Ready to Connect With Us and Get Started?
Let us know about what you need and we'll focus our response on you.