Lift and Grow offers indoor and greenhouse growers a safe, efficient and effective method to move any type of grow light, ventilation or heating system.
The James E. Wagner Cultivation Story
Download our Whitepaper:
Protecting Electrical ROI Through Precision Grow Light Spacing
The cannabis industry is growing increasingly competitive. For cannabis businesses, success in today’s market requires a careful understanding of return on investment (ROI). For indoor cultivators, the use of precision controls over grow lights is a surefire way to ensure the efficient use of a major operational expenditure - electricity.
Lift and Grow Product Categories
About Lift and Store, LLC
Lift and Store is the parent company of Lift and Grow and has been in business since 1992. We have installed over 10,500 movable light and storage solutions in businesses of all types. Our patent-pending systems can be configured for an infinite number of room designs, no matter the size or shape.
Select Lift and Store Customers
Number of Installed Space, Safety and Security Solutions
Lift and Grow Safety Features
Each machine is equipped with six key safety features:
- Electric Motor Brake: Positively locks load in place at any position. Engages automatically when power is removed.
- Momentary Switches: Operator must be engaged with machine to operate. Releasing switch positively locks machine in place.
- Free-fall Arrestor: In the unlikely case that motor and chain drive fail, arrestor positively stops load in inches
- Lifting Cables: Made of high strength aircraft grade steel, cables are rated to 2,500 pounds each. Melting point is over 1,600 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Safety Cables: ¼” aluminum cables are rated to 2,000 pounds each and back up lifting cables.
- Upper Limits switches: Double fail safe upper limit prevents machine from overwinding and causing damage.
Payload Capacity: 850 pounds of active load per eight feet. Up to 72 feet per machine depending on load design.
Ready to Connect With Us and Get Started?
Let us know about what you need and we'll focus our response on you.